Small Business Services

For What Amount Of A Subcontractor'S Earnings Will I Have To Issue A 1099-MISC Slip At The End Of The Year?

Form 1099-MISC should be issued for payments of $600 or more per year for services performed by workers not considered your employees.

Note If you need professional help with "Small Business Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.