Sole Proprietorship - Schedule C

Do I Have To Carryback My Current Years Business Loss?

No. you may make an election to forego the carryback. You must attach a statement claiming to forego the carryback and file it with the current years tax return by the due date plus extensions.

Note If you need professional help with "Sole Proprietorship - Schedule C" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.