Sole Proprietorship - Schedule C

Can I File Using Short Form Schedule C-EZ Instead Of Long Form Schedule C?

Sole Proprietors with business expenses less than $5,000, do not have a net loss from the business, use the cash method of accounting, do not have an inventory during the year, have only one business as a sole proprietor, have no employees during the year, are not required to file Depreciation Form 4562, are not required to file Office in Home Form 8829 and have no prior year unallowed passive losses, may use Schedule C-EZ.

Note If you need professional help with "Sole Proprietorship - Schedule C" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.