Taxes - My Tax Return

What Form Do I Report My Like Kind Exchange On ?

Report your like kind exchange on IRS Form 8824.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.