Taxes - My Tax Return

Can I Use Short Form 1040A If The Only Capital Gain Distributions Are From A Mutual Fund ?

If all other criteria are met to file short form 1040A then you can use 1040A if the only capital gains are distributions from a mutual fund.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.