Taxes - My Tax Return

Can I Use The Loss I Received From A Partnership K- 1 That Was Generated From A Publically Traded Partnership To Offset Income From Other K-1s.?

NO. A Publically Traded Partnership whose interests are traded on an established securities market. Passive activity losses from a Publically Traded Partnership can only be used to offset income or gain from passive activities of that same Publically Traded Partnership. The losses cannot be used to offset income of other entities.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.