Taxes - My Tax Return

Are There Any Tax Credits Or Refunds Related To Reparations For Slavery ?

There are no provisions in the tax law for tax credits or refunds related to reparations for slavery. The IRS is cautioning taxpayers of illegal schemes being offered to the public by rip off artists. You should report these people to the IRS.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.