Taxes - My Tax Return

How Do I Get New York City Forms ?

If you need to get tax forms and instructions from the NYC Department of Finance, you can access the NYC government web site at

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.