Taxes - My Tax Return

How Do I Reflect The Unpaid Balance Of The Mortgage On The Sale Of Business Property?

In addition to the cash proceeds, you should include the unpaid balance of the mortgage as part of the sales price received on IRS Schedule D.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.