Taxes - My Tax Return

Social Security - Phone Number

If your name or social security number on your social security card is incorrect, or if you need to speak to the Social Security Administration, the phone number is 1-800-772-1213.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.