Taxes - My Tax Return

How Do I Notify The IRS About My Address Change ?

Use IRS Form 8822 to notify the IRS of your change of address.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.