Taxes - My Tax Return

Can I Make Installment Payments On The Amount I Owe On My Federal Tax Return?

You may request an installment agreement on IRS Form 9465. Interest and late payment penalties will be assessed for amounts not paid by the original due date, even if the installment agreement is accepted by the IRS.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.