Taxes - My Tax Return

Who Can I Contact If I Feel I Was Discriminated Against Because Of My Age ?

When hiring, it is illegal to discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, disability, or national origin. If you feel you have been discriminated against, contact the US Department of Labor Office at 1 866-487-2365.

Note If you need professional help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.