Travel & Entertainment

Are The Travel Costs I Incurred To See My CPA About My Investments Deductible ?

Travel costs to speak with your attorney, CPA, investment advisor about your investments or the production of income can be deducted as a miscellaneous itemized deduction subject to the 2% AGI limitation on IRS Schedule A.

Note If you need professional help with "Travel & Entertainment" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.