Travel & Entertainment

What Are The Per Diem Rates For Travel Outside The US?

Different rates apply for travel in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Possessions and foreign countries. Go to www.gsa.goc to get rates.

Note If you need professional help with "Travel & Entertainment" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.