Travel & Entertainment

Is My Trip To Spain Deductible Because I Am A Spanish Teacher ?

No deduction is allowed for costs of travel claimed as a form of education to maintain familiarity with the country's culture or language or customs.

Note If you need professional help with "Travel & Entertainment" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.