Where/How Do I File?

I Live Overseas , Where Do I File My 1040-ES Estimate Vouchers ?

When living overseas, mail your 1040-ES estimate voucher(s) to PO Box 1300 Charlotte NC 28201-1300 USA with a check or money order payable to the "United States Treasury". Write your "social security number" and "2011 Form 1040-ES" on your check or money order. Do not send cash. Do not staple the voucher to the payment.

Note If you need professional help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.