Where/How Do I File?

How Can I Check On The Status Of My Federal Tax Refund?

Go to the IRS website at and click on Where's my Refund. You can call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or 1-800-829-4477 . Be prepared to give the Social Security number shown on the tax return, your filing status, as well as the anticipated refund amount.

Note If you need professional help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed CPA for a free, no-obligation consultation.